With Spear Technologies, insurance carriers, pools, third party administrators and self-insured employers enter a new era of rapid customization, superior business intelligence, and long-term control.
With the Spear Technologies platform and products, you will transform your operations, efficiency and results.
- Become more agile throughout your organization by quickly modernizing processes and solving challenges
- Build and launch your solution using pre-built templates, drag-and-drop simplicity, and quick deployment, so you can roll out continuous improvements when you need them
- Seamlessly extend app capability with the Microsoft Power Platform, and custom connections to proprietary or on-premises systems
- Streamline cross-team collaboration
- Reduce development costs and increase overall efficiency
Why This Platform?
The Microsoft Power Platform is recognized as the leading platform for the new wave of low code development, breaking through the cycle of slow, costly customization to enable optimum performance.
The Microsoft Power Platform is rated at the top of THE FORRESTER WAVE™ evaluation of low code development platforms.
According to a Total Economic Impact™ study commissioned by Forrester Consulting, companies using this platform enjoyed 188% ROI over three years and reduced app development costs by 74%.
Gartner recognized Microsoft as a leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for enterprise low-code application platforms. Changes to applications can be completed up to 10 times faster than current standards.
OF LOW CODE
- Create software through graphical user interfaces and configuration instead of traditional computer programming
- Make changes without re-writing code
- Reduce the amount of traditional hand coding, for accelerated development
- Enable more people to contribute to the application’s development – not just those with formal programming skills
- Lower the initial and on-going cost of configuration and deployment
- Speed the development process, as much as 10 times faster than traditional methods
- Support traditional web and mobile apps, with the advantage of artificial intelligence and built-in machine learning functionality
- Promote collaboration by connecting IT with other groups to work together on a single platform
Spear’s Systems are Cloud Hosted and Secure with Microsoft Azure.
Security and reliability are critical for enterprise systems today. Spear’s deployment on Microsoft Azure gives customers the comprehensive support and peace of mind of the Microsoft Trust Center.
Microsoft invests more than $1 billion annually in this comprehensive Trust Center, so that users can be confident of compliance, privacy, transparency and security. Azure is based on four pillars that are critically important to you, the user.
- More than 70 Global Regulations Including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Compliance Manager and eDiscovery to Help Accelerate Your Compliance Journey
- Rapid Adoption of New Frameworks and Standards
- Investment in Documentation and Tools to Increase Transparency
- Visibility into what Microsoft Does with Customer Data, How they Protect it, and How Customers are in Control
- Global Application of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Legal Commitment for Customer Privacy Right Protection
- Built-in Privacy in Services as Part of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- $1 Billion in Annual Spending on Cyber Security
- 3,500+ Security Professionals Analyze 6.5 Trillion Global Signals Daily
- 5 Billion Malware Threats are Blocked Monthly